1st Annual US-ATMC Industrial Affiliate Program Conference - Panel on Blockchain
The US-Asia Technology Management Center is an Industrial Affilialtes Program at Stanford University. We have organized an annual event to share information in a public forum about our research agenda and activities for the year. Please join us for our 1st Annual US-ATMC Industrial Affiliates Program Conference!
- Welcome and Strategic Update
- Dr. Richard Dasher, US-ATMC Director
- Panel discussion: “Evolution of the Ecosystem for Blockchain in IOT Systems”
- James Miller, Esq., Adjunct Professor of Law, American University, Washington College of Law and Senior Attorney Advisor, U.S. Federal Communications Commission (FCC)
- Steven Pu, Founder, Taraxa.io
- Julie Wang, Co-founder, Head of Ecosystem at CarBlock
- Moderated by Dr. Dasher
- Presentations on Research Reports in Progress by Current US-ATMC Visiting Scholars
- Saiko Tanaka, Bridgestone
- Dr. Taichi Takayama, Mitsubishi Research Institute, Inc.
- Prof. Yuichi Yoda, Ritsumeikan University