Other Event Calendars
- Stanford Events
- Stanford Global Studies
- All APARC Events
- Asia Health Policy Program (AHPP)
- China Program
- Japan Program
- Korea Program
- Southeast Asia Program
- Freeman Spogli Institute for International Studies
- Ho Center for Buddhist Studies at Stanford
- Stanford Program on Regions of Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- US-Asia Technology Management Center (US-ATMC)
Get to know Japanese culture through the enjoyment of food and cultural demonstrations. Join in a traditional tea ceremony and enjoy live music performances. Try your hand at Japanese calligraphy, chopstick bag making, and origami. You can also try on a Japanese yukata (summer kimonos) and have their picture taken.
Free and open to the public.
This event is organized by the Japanese Association and co-sponsored by the Billie Achilles Fund of the Bechtel International Center.
Saturday, May 08, 2010 | 12:00 pm — 4:00 pm