Other Event Calendars
- Stanford Events
- Stanford Global Studies
- All APARC Events
- Asia Health Policy Program (AHPP)
- China Program
- Japan Program
- Korea Program
- Southeast Asia Program
- Freeman Spogli Institute for International Studies
- Taiwan Democracy Project
- Ho Center for Buddhist Studies at Stanford
- Stanford Program on Regions of Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- US-Asia Technology Management Center (US-ATMC)
Behind Closed Doors: Sexuality and Health in China
FACES Health Speaker Series
Explores the newfound open culture and attitudes towards sex among Chinese youth and its implication on society, media, education, and family planning.
Upcoming Talks for the Series:
2.8.10 -- "Challenges in the China's Pharmaceutical Industry"
2.16.10 -- "China in the Global Health Community"
Monday, February 01, 2010 | 4:15 pm — 5:30 pm