Other Event Calendars
- Stanford Events
- Stanford Global Studies
- All APARC Events
- Asia Health Policy Program (AHPP)
- China Program
- Japan Program
- Korea Program
- Southeast Asia Program
- Freeman Spogli Institute for International Studies
- Taiwan Democracy Project
- Ho Center for Buddhist Studies at Stanford
- Stanford Program on Regions of Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- US-Asia Technology Management Center (US-ATMC)
Japanese in the World
Ian Hideo Levy, 2009-10 Visiting Writer, Department of East Asian Studies and Cultures,Stanford University
FREE AND OPEN TO THE PUBLIC.
** RSVP required to Professor Indra Levy at email@example.com by February 7th **
Ian Hideo Levy is a recipient of the National Book Award, Noma Prize, Osaragi Jiro Prize and Ito Sei Prize.
"Hideo Levy, roaming the riches and desert wastes of language, has added a fresh page to Japanese literature." -- Tomioka Koichiro
Events co-sponsored by the Japan Fund, Hewlett Faculty Grants, Stanford Humanities Center and Department of East Asian Languages and Cultures at Stanford University.
Friday, February 12, 2010 | 12:00 pm — 2:00 pm